자유게시판

SUNGIL PUNCH

자유게시판

scopus author search - scopus author id где найти

페이지 정보

작성자 Ben Sharpe 작성일24-09-27 18:30 조회5회 댓글0건

본문

scopus author search - scopus author id где найти [Подробнее...]

The Scopus Author Identifier allows you to identify between different authors in author search results. You can also search using an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID). For more information, see How do I search for authors using ORCID? To find out the Researcher ID, go to the tab My Web of Science "My researcher profile". It will display information about the main scientometric. 1) Волокитина Ирина Евгеньевна (PhD) – руководитель проекта. ORCID Scopus Author ID. ИндексХиршапо Web of. Нажмите на иконку личного профиля в Scopus. You can also search using an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID). For more information, see How do I search for authors using ORCID? From. Найти руководство для авторов Author guidelines Guide for authors Manuscript Guidelines Scopus Author ID, Researcher ID. Второй. Поиск scopus id по авторству. Заходите на страницу «Поиск по автору» (Author search), заполняете колонки – указываете фамилию и имя на. Способ 1. Поиск по автору. Для использования этого способа необходимо иметь доступ к полной версии Scopus по подписке. Так в. Scopus is the most comprehensive and reliable source of research information for scholars and researchers. With Scopus, you can find and verify the author profiles of any publication, as well as track their citations, h-index, and affiliations. Register or sign in to access the Scopus author lookup tool. The Author жаңашыл тәрбиеші эссе details page provides information about author research areas, publishing and расписание аэропорта атырау на сегодня citation information, name variants, the author Scopus identifier. To search for an author by ORCID ID, click the "Authors" tab just above the search bar in Scopus. Click the dropdown next to "Search using" and select "ORCID.". При поиске Author ID автора в Scopus требуется войти на вкладку «Author Search». Ввести фамилию и имя в соответствующие строки и нажать. Scopus Author ID. Researcher ID. ORCID. Иманбаев Е.И., PhD, доцент. D Серикбаева А.К., к.т.н.

енбек кз актобе педагог, вакансии енбек кз актобе в образовании сапалы білім саналы тәрбие, білімді ел саналы ұрпақ возмещение причиненного ущерба в рк эксперт канцтовары, офис эксперт астана контакты
радионы кім ойлап тапты
жаңа жылға тілек өлең
тасымалдауға болмайтын сөздер
жаңа атаулар ықшамдалған және төлтума сөздер емлесі
көркем еңбек пәні бойынша баяндама

==============================================================

~~~~~ табиғи апаттар дегеніміз не ~~~~~

==============================================================

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

렌트요금

해피카렌트카에 보유중인 차종, 가격을 확인해보세요.