자유게시판

SUNGIL PUNCH

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips From The Best In The Business

페이지 정보

작성자 Michael 작성일24-09-24 23:31 조회6회 댓글0건

본문

ferrari ghost installer 2 immobiliser installation near me (to Telegra) Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry cars. The autowatch ghost installer 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is fitted with a particular pin code. It's ultra small and taped into the vehicle loom, making it virtually impossible for thieves to locate. It also sends instant message alerts on your cell phone to notify you if the car is moved.

The detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be set up discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves will never be able to locate it. It records GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system, which could take police days to locate your vehicle. bmw x5 ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and can be utilized anyplace in the world that your phone has a cellular connection and can receive texts to alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be traced. It is also easy to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installers Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving text messages. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection, an address to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

렌트요금

해피카렌트카에 보유중인 차종, 가격을 확인해보세요.

온라인상담

카카오톡 상담

카카오톡으로 상담을 도와드립니다.

카카오톡 상담하기

실제차량 둘러보기

해피카렌트카의 실제 차량을 둘러보실 수 있습니다.

웹스리 수술후기

온라인예약