자유게시판

SUNGIL PUNCH

자유게시판

The A - Z Guide Of Pirate-themed Party Decor

페이지 정보

작성자 Kristan 작성일24-09-19 04:30 조회3회 댓글0건

본문

v2?sig=f4de203d4843a8b4dc648634e8de5483d22ea7ce734eead0da5aff889202f512Ahoy, matey! September 19th marks International Talk Like a Pirate Day, a swashbuckling celebration of all things pirate-y. And what's a pirate party without some side-splitting jokes, eh? In this report, we'll dive into the treasure trove of pirate puns and humor How to talk like a pirate to bring you the best pirate jokes to make your day as fun as a barrel of rum.

Pirate Puns

1. Why did the pirate quit his job? Because he was sick of all the arrrr-guments!
  2. What do you call a Discover Pirate history and Lore who doesn't know how to swim? A walk-the-plank failure!
  3. Why did the pirate go to the eye doctor? To get his sea-sight checked!

Jokes Fit for a Captain

1. Why did Captain Blackbeak take his ship to the party? Because it was a galleon good time!
  2. Why did Captain Hook go to the dentist? To get his teeth fixed, or should we say, hooked?
  3. What do you call a pirate who's a great listener? A sea-rious counselor!

Treasure-ific One-Liners

1. I'm reading a book about pirate jokes. It's a real treasure trove of laughs!
  2. Why did the pirate take a parrot on his ship? To have a bird's eye view!
  3. What do pirates say when they're playing cards? "Shuffle me timbers!"

The Crew's Favorites

1. Why did the pirate go to the beauty parlor? He wanted a Jolly Roger makeover!
  2. Why did the pirate go to the gym? To get some booty!
  3. What do pirates say when they're tired? "Shiver me timbers, I be exhausted!"

Pirate Riddles

1. What has keys but can't open locks? A pirate's piano!
  2. What do you call a pirate's favorite letter? R!
  3. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A pirate's clock!

So, hoist the colors, me hearties, and get ready to set sail for a day of swashbuckling humor! Remember, on International Talk Like a Pirate Day, the more pirate jokes you tell, the more booty you'll earn – in laughter, that is!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

렌트요금

해피카렌트카에 보유중인 차종, 가격을 확인해보세요.

온라인상담

카카오톡 상담

카카오톡으로 상담을 도와드립니다.

카카오톡 상담하기

실제차량 둘러보기

해피카렌트카의 실제 차량을 둘러보실 수 있습니다.

웹스리 수술후기

온라인예약