자유게시판

SUNGIL PUNCH

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Everyday Lifethe O…

페이지 정보

작성자 Carolyn Rotton 작성일24-05-24 05:40 조회105회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise, especially keyless entry vehicles. The range rover evoque ghost installer 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It's extremely small and is taped to the loom of the vehicle, making it nearly impossible for thieves to find. It also sends instant text alerts to your cell phone to alert you when the vehicle is moved.

The detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be placed in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves will never be able to locate it. It logs GPS locations and transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise method of tracking your car than the LoJack system, which could take police days to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be utilized anyplace in the world that your smartphone has a cellular connection and can receive text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be monitored. It is also easy to hide so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

cropped-KeyLab-1-152x69.pngautowatch ghost installation Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It is linked to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving texts. Message alerts include "movement" detection and an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me an immediate "movement detection". The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also find an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

렌트요금

해피카렌트카에 보유중인 차종, 가격을 확인해보세요.

온라인상담

카카오톡 상담

카카오톡으로 상담을 도와드립니다.

카카오톡 상담하기

실제차량 둘러보기

해피카렌트카의 실제 차량을 둘러보실 수 있습니다.

웹스리 수술후기

온라인예약