자유게시판

SUNGIL PUNCH

자유게시판

Fajar Rian Shares Feelings Following Initial Win In 2024 Olympic Games…

페이지 정보

작성자 Rosita 작성일24-08-21 01:26 조회6회 댓글0건

본문

es that could potentially affect him.
"In my opinion there's really no pressure when going abroad to participate in competitions. I've readied myself here with psychological preparation and everything else. So when I'm there, I ju

083637800_1721966837-ATK_PN_NL_Olympic_Paris_2024_Opening_Ceremony.jpgAs expected, competitors participating in a sporting event as significant as the Olympics would feel immense stress. However, the sprinter from West Nusa Tenggara ac

Bola.com, Jakarta - Ricky Soebagdja, the Head of Training and Development at the Indonesian Badminton Association candidly expressed his frustration with the truth that many Indonesian badminton pla

Bola.com, Paris - Indonesia's men's doubles team, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto, acknowledged feeling jittery while playing their first match at the Paris 2024 Olympics on Sat. (27/7/2024). They were grateful for winning, but realized tha

092465500_1611915349-20210129-Potret_Jepang_Menjelang_Olimpiade_Tokyo_2020_yang_Tetap_Digelar_Meski_Pandemi_Corona-AP_1.jpgteam's duo, Lucas Corvee/Ronan Labar.
"Praise be to God we could compete in the Olympics, arriving at this point, but the road ahead is still long. Indeed, what we want is to be the best, but we're approaching it one step at a time, facing eac

, on Thursday (3/5/2024) evening WIB.
Now, the Indonesian U-23 National Team is scheduled to face the fourth-placed team from the 2023 U-23 African Cup, Guinea, in a playoff contesting the final place at the Paris Olympics. The fixture between the Indonesian U-23 National Team and For more about global soccer assessments check out the page. Guinea is scheduled to be held at the Centre N

Relations of PP PBSI Bambang Roedyanto. As the third seed, Jojo, Jonatan's pet name, did not receive an advantage compared to Danish player Anders Antonsen who is seeded fourth. Jonatan, who will compete in Group L, needs to play three times in the group st

060578400_1709537267-WhatsApp_Image_2024-03-04_at_14.13.50.jpegtheir fighting spirit on the court."
"Except for Ginting, I perceive these defeats as a result of not being able to display their best game. While in terms of readiness, I think it was truly optimal, but on the court, they failed to d

ile Antonsen only 5 times. Video news regarding the Minister of Youth and Sports (Menpora), Dito Ariotedjo, mentioning that the Indonesian Contingent has the possibility to obtain gold medals

ularly those in the tournament zones.
As mentioned above, the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup is the route for Asian teams to appear in the tournament. Up to now, three teams have successfully guaranteed their par

by the Indonesian U-23 National Team?
A total of 16 countries from six confederations will battle for the golden, second-place, and bronze medals. The participants qualify from a result of efforts during the qualification stage

ed outstandingly, looking impeccable.
"It's unfortunate that Ginting couldn't overcome [his opponent] because, considering his caliber, he should have been able to overcome this and had several chances

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Indonesian runner, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, remains dedicated to his objective, specifically for the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris. The athlete from Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara aims

r both formal and competitive events.
The audience introduction event was festive. Moreover, there was also an showcase conducted at The Dharmawangsa, Jakarta on Thursday (4/7/2024). The competition uniforms for Indonesian athletes at the 2024 Paris Olympics fe

u Football, Clairefontaine, on May 9.
If successful in eliminating Guinea, the Young Garuda Team will be positioned in Group A alongside France, the United States, and New Zealand. Will the Indonesian U-23 National Team overcome Guinea and make their first appearance in the Olympic Games 2024, after their most recent appearance in 1956? List

n in the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris.
The Iraqi U-23 National Team secures third place, while the Uzbekistan U-23 National Team and Japan U-23 National Team vie for the winner and runner-up status. Then, what about the p

Bola.com, Jakarta - The Indonesian contingent for the 2024 Paris Olympics has officially obtained unique uniforms. At the launch process this day, the "kits" for Eko Yuli and team are divided into various versions, appro

rformance at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"In my case, addressing that, you know, I've recorded my objectives and aspirations. So when I experienced an injury, I concentrated on how to bounce back. To pursue that dream," said Zohri, who also

090223300_1618461260-20210414-Kala-Warna-warni-Cahaya-Membalut-Venue-Olimpiade-Tokyo-AFP-6.jpgearance
This year's jersey is not significantly distinct from the 2020 version. One notable aspect is that the jersey creator this time is the son of Indonesia's president-elect

Subianto, namely Didit Hediprasetyo.
Didit admitted that the inspiration for the design developed came from a musical piece. "I did some investigation, and discovered the idea after hearing the song 'Berkibarlah Benderaku' (Wave My Flag). That w

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

렌트요금

해피카렌트카에 보유중인 차종, 가격을 확인해보세요.

온라인상담

카카오톡 상담

카카오톡으로 상담을 도와드립니다.

카카오톡 상담하기

실제차량 둘러보기

해피카렌트카의 실제 차량을 둘러보실 수 있습니다.

웹스리 수술후기

온라인예약