자유게시판

SUNGIL PUNCH

자유게시판

The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) is open to forming a coalition with…

페이지 정보

작성자 Violet 작성일24-08-04 18:06 조회6회 댓글0건

본문

087759000_1702970959-IMG-20231219-WA0021.jpgNot Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto cannot speak much about the possibility of other candidates running with him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

[vidio:VIDEO: If Ordered by the Nasdem Chairman, Ahmad Sahroni is Ready to Run in the Jakarta Gubernatorial Election](https://www.vidio.com/watch/8245529-jika-diperintahkan-ketum-nasdem-ahmad-sahroni-siap-maju-di-pilgub-dki-jakarta-liputan-6)

Chairman of the Nahdliyin Journalists Forum (FJN), Muhammad Didi Rosadi, welcomed the large number of young Nahdliyin figures whose names are included in the list of regional head candidates in East Java. He said that FJN, as an association of Nahdliyin journalists, has consistently supported young NU figures, including through the annual Inspiring Young Nahdliyin Figures appreciation event.

Additionally, public reaction has been quite significant in response to the speculation that Raffi and Chacha Frederica's husband will form a duo in the upcoming contest. As a partner, Chacha Frederica confirms she will always support Dico's move to run in the Central Java election, including her husband's effort to invite Raffi Ahmad to join the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the journalists in the Tendean area, South Jakarta, Tuesday. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives endorse our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we stand by them," Chacha Frederica added.

The first step is understanding the Pilkada guidelines. In this case, the public, as voters, have the right and must understand the guidelines for the Pilkada implementation. These regulations include all voting procedures. The basic facts of these guidelines can be a foundation to avoid hoaxes about the Pilkada. Generally, the guidelines related to Pilkada implementation can be accessed through official channels or websites, such as from Bawaslu or KPU.

077320900_1574134640-Ilustrasi_Cek_Fakta_banner_3.jpgAs the Indonesian public and political analysts alike await the next conference in between these 2 influential numbers, the significance of their relationship remains to grow. It stands as a sign of wish for unity, discussion, and understanding in Indonesian national politics.

005278500_1694085137-IMG-20230907-WA0022.jpgAt the heart of Indonesian political discourse is the relationship between Prabowo Subianto and Megawati Soekarnoputri. Regardless of the political turbulence that commonly characterizes the connection in between their corresponding celebrations, their personal relationship stays untouched. Habiburokhman, the Vice Chairman of the Gerindra Event, guarantees that their connection is solid, hinting at a meeting that's expected to take place quickly.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto aims to give back to the country by participating in the Pilkada. He is wholehearted and resigned if fate leads another way. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he stated.

PKS Ready to Compete with Ridwan Kamil in Jakarta Pilkada Meanwhile, prospective vice gubernatorial candidate (candidate) from the Prosperous Justice Party (Partai Keadilan Sejahtera), Sohibul Iman, stated that it is not an issue if the Golkar Party nominates Ridwan Kamil (RK) for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. He is also optimistic about facing RK in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. "No issue, in a competition (regional elections) there is no need to be afraid. Let's just compete," said Sohibul Iman when met during the Inauguration of the PKS Leadership School at the Grand Sahid Hotel, Central Jakarta, on June 25, 2024. Sohibul has officially been teamed up by PKS with the former Jakarta Governor for the 2017-2022 period, Anies Baswedan. Anies has been nominated as the prospective gubernatorial candidate (candidate) for Jakarta in 2024.

002221900_1684738707-Gibran-Penuhi-Panggilan-DPP-PDIP--Faizal-1.jpgThe goal is none other than to mislead voters, ultimately causing division within society. In the near future, society will be conducting the 2024 Simultaneous Regional Elections (Pilkada). Much like the general elections, the Pilkada is also a target for hoax distribution. According to Fact Check Hub, here are some tips to avoid political hoaxes, especially for voters participating in the upcoming 2024 Pilkada.

Previously, PKS officially nominated Anies Baswedan and Sohibul Iman as prospective gubernatorial and vice-gubernatorial candidates for the 2024 Jakarta gubernatorial election. This was announced by PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu in his speech at the Party Leadership School titled 'Continuing to Defend the People' at the Grand Sahid Hotel, Central Jakarta, Tuesday (25/6/2024). "The PKS DPP at the meeting on Thursday, June 20, 2024, decided to nominate Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan as the prospective gubernatorial candidate and Mr. Sohibul Iman as the prospective vice-gubernatorial candidate," said Syaikhu.

Do not instantly share received or obtained information, particularly on social media. Perform checks and verification to ensure the information's accuracy, including examining the source's credibility and the website domain's validity if there is a specific link within the information. Voters can also confirm through official channels or authorities, as well as trusted fact-check channels and media. To assist in the fact-checking process, utilize basic verification tools. Remember that hoax information can be in text form as well as visual, such as images (photos) or videos. Thus, as informed voters, it's essential to verify thoroughly, especially if the information includes manipulated images or videos out of context. Use verification tools such as Google Reverse Image Search or Yandex to check the source of the image or its previous versions, including the image's context.

If you loved this short article and you would want to receive more details concerning multiplex AD families i implore you to visit the web-page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

렌트요금

해피카렌트카에 보유중인 차종, 가격을 확인해보세요.

온라인상담

카카오톡 상담

카카오톡으로 상담을 도와드립니다.

카카오톡 상담하기

실제차량 둘러보기

해피카렌트카의 실제 차량을 둘러보실 수 있습니다.

웹스리 수술후기

온라인예약