자유게시판

SUNGIL PUNCH

자유게시판

Hasyim Asy’ari, Chairman of the General Election Commission (KPU) RI, …

페이지 정보

작성자 Kendra 작성일24-08-04 05:26 조회9회 댓글0건

본문

It is known that, the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) has officially nominated Anies Baswedan and Sohibul Iman as the prospective gubernatorial (cagub) and vice-gubernatorial (cawagub) candidates for the 2024 Jakarta gubernatorial election (Pilgub). This was announced by PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu in his speech at the Party Leadership School event titled 'Continuing to Defend the People' at the Grand Sahid Hotel, Central Jakarta, Tuesday (25/6/2024).

If you liked this article so you would like to get more info pertaining to kim plus berdampak pilkada jakarta nicely visit our page. However, behind their significant responsibilities, they also deserve recognition . The PPK and PPS involved in the 2024 Regional Election not only contribute their services but also receive monthly salaries .

Hasyim explained that the related rules have been outlined in the draft KPU regulations (RPKPU) Article 19. He hopes this will provide clarity to the public. "So it’s clear which path to take, whether to become a regional head candidate or continue as a member of the DPR, DPD," said Hasyim. If they still want to participate in the 2024 Pilkada, Hasyim asks the elected candidates in the 2024 Election to submit their resignation letters to the KPU no later than 5 days after being determined as regional head candidates. "A certificate stating that the resignation letter is being processed by the relevant KPU official should be submitted," Hasyim emphasized.

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto couldn't provide a definite answer. He states he can only try his hardest and entrust the outcome to God. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

Furthermore, public reaction has been very notable in response to the rumor that Ahmad and Ganinduto will team up in the upcoming election. As a partner, Chacha Frederica admits she will always back Ganinduto's choice to stand in the Central Java governor race, including her husband's effort to invite Raffi Ahmad to join the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the press in the Tendean region, Jakarta Selatan, Tuesday (28/5/2024). "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives back our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we back them," Chacha Frederica added.

030106400_1693554228-Infografis_SQ_Ragam_Tanggapan_Geger_Kabar_Duet_Anies-Cak_Imin_dan_Tudingan_Khianat.jpg"We are committed to supporting Anies. Regarding the deputy governor candidate, we will also communicate with PDIP. It could be Anies-Prasetio Edi Marsudi, Chairman of DPRD DKI Jakarta, Kaesang Pangarep, and P Heru Budi Hartono," said Hasbiallah in a written statement, quoted on Wednesday. According to Hasbiallah, any party can promote their cadres as gubernatorial or deputy gubernatorial candidates in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. However, he noted that coalition discussions are needed to determine Anies' running mate.

According to these rules, the PPS is formed by the Regency/Municipal KPU no later than 6 months before the election or voting, and must be dissolved no later than 2 months after the election or voting .

PKB Jakarta proposes the duo of Anies Baswedan and the Chairman of the DKI Jakarta Regional House of Representatives (DPRD) as well as a politician from the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP), Prasetyo Edi Marsudi, for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. Besides Prasetyo Edi, Hasbiallah mentioned that Anies could also be paired with the Chairman of the Indonesian Solidarity Party (PSI) Kaesang Pangarep or the Acting (Pj) Governor of DKI Jakarta, Heru Budi Hartono.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by participating in the Pilkada. He is wholehearted and resigned if fate leads another way. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he shared.

**Pairing Anies-Sohibul in the Jakarta Pilkada is a Blunder** Deputy Secretary General (Wasekjen) of the National Awakening Party (PKB), Syaiful Huda, said that the change in stance by PKS, which initially proposed Sohibul Iman as the gubernatorial candidate and then changed to deputy governor for Anies Baswedan, reflects internal confusion within PKS. "The internal confusion among PKS friends, which should have been internal PKS consumption, has been published," said Huda at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on Wednesday.

053775900_1677736460-coklit.jpg"PKS has the Chairman of DPRD DKI. They can't take the deputy governor position too. I think Anies-Pras is ideal," he stated. Moreover, he added, the relationship between Anies Baswedan and Prasetyo has been established since Anies served as the governor of Jakarta from 2017 to 2022. Furthermore, Hasbiallah hopes that communication between PKB and PDIP can be established quickly so that the deputy governor position for Anies can be finalized.

"Lumajang is incorporated to this Pilkada because of a notable incident in the past," said Inspector General Imam at the East Java Police Headquarters on June 21, 2024. Therefore, according to Inspector General Imam, there will be variations in the safeguarding measures between the Pilkada and the previous election. This will be adapted to the characteristics of each region. "The security patterns will definitely change; we are currently charting the potential vulnerability index (IPKP) of each region," said Inspector General Imam. "God willing, in the months of August or September, after the candidate announcement, we will be able to map the security patterns in each region," added Sugianto.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

렌트요금

해피카렌트카에 보유중인 차종, 가격을 확인해보세요.

온라인상담

카카오톡 상담

카카오톡으로 상담을 도와드립니다.

카카오톡 상담하기

실제차량 둘러보기

해피카렌트카의 실제 차량을 둘러보실 수 있습니다.

웹스리 수술후기

온라인예약