자유게시판

SUNGIL PUNCH

자유게시판

Dico G. openly invites R. Ahmad to contend in the 2024 regional electi…

페이지 정보

작성자 Lillie 작성일24-08-04 05:07 조회14회 댓글0건

본문

The survey by ICRC was performed in the Jambi Province, covering 11 municipalities. ICRC Executive Director Hadi Suprapto Rusli stated that the aim of the survey was to assess the prospects of the 2024 governor candidates. The results, based on Hadi, show that the current governor of Jambi, has stagnant electability compared to the gubernatorial candidate, Hariyanto Romi. "The preferred governor candidates (open/spontaneous question) are Al Haris 21.9%, Romi Hariyanto 12.0%, Cek Endra 11.4%, Mashuri M. 5.5%, Fasha Syarif 2.9%, and so on, with 45% undecided," said Hadi during the announcement of the 2024 Jambi Pilkada survey results through a formal statement on Tuesday (4/6/2024).

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto intends to make a positive impact to the country by running in the Pilkada. He is wholehearted and accepting if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he shared.

001778600_1686026967-20230606-Jokowi-Rakernas-PDIP-Herman-7.jpgNot Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto cannot speak much about the possibility of other candidates accompanying him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

The social service and free medical treatment conducted by Polda Banten and all the police precincts in its jurisdiction during the 78th Bhayangkara Anniversary are also an opportunity to implement a cooling system and encourage the community to maintain order until the 2024 Pilkada process is completed. "So before we face the regional elections, we must be able to communicate with the community through social activities, so that the community can truly anticipate and understand the potential vulnerabilities," he explained.

Head of the West Java Provincial KPU, Ummi Wahyuni, stated that the simultaneous regional elections in West Java will cost around IDR 1.1 trillion. "The budget for the Pilkada in West Java is IDR 1.1 trillion," she said.

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto was uncertain. He confesses he can only make his best effort and leave the results to God Almighty. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

Furthermore, public reaction has been quite significant in response to the rumor that Raffi and Chacha Frederica's husband will team up in the upcoming race. As a spouse, Chacha Frederica admits she will always stand by Dico's move to stand in the Central Java election, including her husband's effort to invite Raffi Ahmad to participate in the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the journalists in the Tendean district, Jakarta Selatan, Tuesday (28/5/2024). "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives back our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we support it," Chacha Frederica added.

The police in Banten have mapped out the vulnerabilities of the regional democratic event to prevent conflicts within the community. "In other words, the militancy with the community, presidential elections are different from regional elections. The militancy is higher in regional elections," stated Banten Police Chief, Inspector General Abdul Karim, at the Bhayangkara 78th Anniversary social service event in Serang City, Banten, on Tuesday.

"Because the regulations for regional elections and general elections are different. For general elections, each TPS has no more than 300 voters, while for regional elections, it can have up to 800 voters," she explained.

Ummi explained that approximately IDR 90 billion will be allocated to regencies and cities, meaning nearly 80 percent is claimed to be distributed to 27 regencies and cities. "There are seven budget items shared by the province," she said.

Previously, on March 28, 2024, the Archi Research and Strategy survey institute released the results of a public opinion survey on potential gubernatorial candidates for the 2024 Simultaneous Regional Elections on November 27, 2024

037894300_1710839888-Infografis_SQ_Pilkada_Jakarta_Disepakati_Hanya_Satu_Putaran.jpgThe East Java KPU has conducted several stages of the 2024 regional elections for the province. These include the recruitment of members of the District Election Committee (PPK) and the Voting Committee (PPS). They have also completed the stage for submitting support requirements for independent candidate pairs. "The next stage we will undertake shortly is updating and compiling the voter list," said East Java KPU Chairman Aang Kunaifi.

nFollowing them were Bambang Wuryanto (Bambang Pacul) with 6.25%, former Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Sudirman Said with 5.36%, and the remaining 17.86% of respondents had not made a choice

042554300_1715167871-Infografis_Hl2__29_.jpg"No, there hasn't been any," said Hendrar when met after the 10th-anniversary celebration of the Ganjar Grassroots Network Volunteers (Jangkar Baja) in South Jakarta, Friday (April 10, 2024), as reported by Antara

013138000_1697444718-20231016-Presskon_KPU-FAI_6.jpgIf you have any sort of concerns concerning where and just how to utilize pilkada Sumut bobby Nasution, you can contact us at the website.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

렌트요금

해피카렌트카에 보유중인 차종, 가격을 확인해보세요.

온라인상담

카카오톡 상담

카카오톡으로 상담을 도와드립니다.

카카오톡 상담하기

실제차량 둘러보기

해피카렌트카의 실제 차량을 둘러보실 수 있습니다.

웹스리 수술후기

온라인예약