자유게시판

SUNGIL PUNCH

자유게시판

A Guide to Tahajjud Prayer, along with the Invocations, Niat, and Meri…

페이지 정보

작성자 Christian 작성일24-08-04 03:43 조회11회 댓글0건

본문

033031400_1679908390-top-view-islamic-new-year-with-quran-book.jpgBefore doing Dhuha prayer, Muslims are advised to read the intention prayer. The prayer intention is always pronounced before doing prayer, both sunnah and obligatory prayers. The following is the reading of the i

followers.
This surah imparts an important message that every difficulty faced will be followed by ease. This is a assurance from Allah to the Prophet that although great challenges lie ahead, he will finally attain victory and comfort. This surah also provides a guarantee of a high status to Prophet Muhammad SAW as a prophet. Its message is the importance of patience in dealing with oppres

051837800_1679988684-rachid-oucharia-2d1-OSHkHXM-unsplash.jpgl muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

렌트요금

해피카렌트카에 보유중인 차종, 가격을 확인해보세요.

온라인상담

카카오톡 상담

카카오톡으로 상담을 도와드립니다.

카카오톡 상담하기

실제차량 둘러보기

해피카렌트카의 실제 차량을 둘러보실 수 있습니다.

웹스리 수술후기

온라인예약